Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Actually it was yesterday (3rd) but hey better late than never. Lol. How cool aye? 30 years! Wow. I dno, i think it's an awesome achievement, especially in a world full of divorce & whatnot. I admire the parents for sticking it out for 30 years. Aww.. Love you guys! :)
Maria Leticia & Julio Ibarra Guina
The geniuses that made me! :D
Anyways well yeah yesterday (Tuesday 3rd) was a pretty relaxed day. Pretty much stayed in bed till noon with my puppy next to me. Hahh. Cold weather makes me miserable. ><" Got up.. then cleaned 'cause get this, had a Terminator movie marathon with the beloved youth that night! Whoo! Yeah! Sooo good! Lol. Watched the first 3 & we're all planning to watch Salvation soon! So pumped! Haha. Over use of exclamation marks yet again. (Y) Dno, haven't really been an action / sci-fi movie kind of girl but after watching all the movies from the start, i really found myself caught up with the story. Lol. I may explore these genres more. Oh yeah! Totally channeling my inner nerd again. :D & Yes, i'm yet to see the new Star Trek movie & i'm itching to see it! Yay! Spock! Lol. *Sigh. What's wrong with me?.. :P
Ahhh! So bloody excited! :D
Thanks for listening kids. :)
- Jess. x
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Let's see.. What's been going on? Hmm..
- I've been applying for numerous jobs online & offline & so far i haven't been successful with any. Darn you more qualified people! Lol. & Today Lia & I applied for Supre, oh yes Supre. You read right. Haha. Doesn't seem like our thing aye? But eh i guess we're just THAT desperate for a (new) job..
- Brings me to my current job. I really do despise those people now, manager & those 2 supervisors to be exact. When will they ever get over it?! Gah! No shifts at all this week?! & I wont be surprised if i get next to nothing next week either. Blah.
- I'm gonna quit soon anyways! :) Whether i get a new job or not. As soon as i get accepted (Please God!) into my course, i'm quitting Woolies & living off youth allowance. Whoo! Dole bludger! Lol. SIF! But yeah i'm just THAT sick of it. ><"
- Yes! Yes! I finally finished my notorious portfolio that has been driving me crazy for the past so-so months! YAY! I handed it in with my application & all last Thursday & gosh did i feel enormous relief. :) Now just my drawing / aptitude exam next Tuesday & then i wait.. For my future to unravel. Lol. How dramatic. (Y) -- Final pictures of my finished portfolio pieces will eventually make its way onto here so don't worry. Hahh.
- Most of my friends are on StuVac so i may or maynot see them for a while. *Sigh. But i understand.. Uni is uni. [ :( ]
- Ooh ooh! Dylan's actually gone! :'( major. He's off to the navy to sail the seven seas & fight pirates & whatnot. Lol. Nah man he's going away party (last Friday) was so bittersweet. He wrote everyone letters & i swear i read my letter like a million times. Gah! I'm gonna miss him so effing much! D': -- Might post up pics of that night in another post.. If bothered. Hahh.
- Uhh.. What else..
- I finally got my coat! Yay! I dno if i blogged about this before but eh i'll blog about it again. Lol. It's so pretty! I'll show it to you guys sometime. :)
- I'm poor. :(
Hahh. That's all i can think of for now.. Dw i'll randomly blog again soon. :D SO stay tuned! OKAY?!
Thanks for listening kids. :)
- Jess. x
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Late night.. Cant effing sleep.. SO what do i do?! Go read people's blogs. Well they are there to be read aren't they?! Oh the joy! What's do i come across?! A person's blog, who is meant to be a friend, who has continually stuffed up their life, yet i still show my support no matter what! No matter how shit this person has treated me! I have never done or said anything hurtful towards them! Oh yeah sorry about my 'French'. HAHH! Oh wait.. Sorry you are the ONLY person who is allowed to associate yourself with France. Blah blah blah. Bloody get off your high horse i swear! I cant believe how i let myself give into your FAKE gestures of reconciliation. Maybe it's finally time for me to be fake to you.. I actually meant all the shit i said to you! There are reasons why i didn't do certain things & i thought i had your sincere support but now i know i don't! If you effing have something to say to me, say it to my face! Oh yes, how 'hardcore' of me to say that but hey, at least i mean it! You think you're so great but seriously.. Many think so little of you now. I know i sound like a major bitch now but hey, i say it how it is when it is absolutely necessary. I don't know if you still read this but i hope you do 'cause honestly, right now i really want you to know how i feel! & from now on all you're gonna see is fake from me or probably no effort at all. I tried, i honestly did but now.. I've just about given up. Oh yes, how dramatic! BLAH.
Ps: Lia! I know you're probably the only one who is possibly gonna give a shit to read this so give you're up for a bitch, i know you are (LOL), give me a buzz. :)
Monday, May 25, 2009
Last week was pretty awesome I say! Actually it's been the best week i've had in ages! Hope it stays this way aye. *Crosses fingers* Quick summary! :)
Sunday17th: Just the usual church & work. Church was pretty awesome, per usual but yeah work was a drag.. per usual. Hahh.
Monday18th: Work that night. Work was especially shit 'cause i found out some pretty horrible news just before i started (too personal to write here, sorry). Was pretty much frazzled the entire night (a lil cry in there somewhere), so my supervisors were nice enough to keep me off registers & just do other jobs so i wouldn't have to deal with people. Really felt the love there. Lol. After work bought some Maccas for me & my God-daughter, 'cause she was sick so we visited her. She's so effing adorable! I'll post up pictures of her some other time. (Cbb uploading them on my comp from the phoneage right now. :S)
Tuesday19th: Morning involved me & Jennika going see a dear friend. Was pretty bitter-sweet. I liked it though. Hahh. But yeah after went to Blacktown Westpoint & just hung out for abit. I always love my time with Jennika. She brings joy back to reality. Ayeee.. Haha. Well yeah just got lunch from this little chicken shop then sat at the benches in front of the library & just talked. :) Ooh whilst i was at Blacktown i applied for a job @ Lonsdale & the lady said i pretty much had the job. I swear she better put me through! Gah! I want it so bad! But no reply just yet.. :( People said i should call back to follow up but yeah i dno, i don't wanna be annoying. Hahh. Worked that night too. Nothing much to say about that but they let me go home early 'cause it was quiet so spent my time in the lunch room talking to whoever was there while waiting for the parentals to pick me up. Hahh. That was probably the most exciting part of work that night. (Y)
Wednesday20th: Wednesday was youth. I always look forward to Wednesday nights now. :) Our lesson that night was pretty funny too. It was about loving difficult people & we all had to go around in a circle & say one thing that makes us hard to be loved & our forgiveness rating our of 10. MANY realizations came out of that. Hilarious stuff! XD Afterwards the usual food & gaming. Hahh. But yeah on the way home I told Kuya Rj that i needed to go Woolies to buy dog food, so we did & i ended up treating the guys to some late night snacks. Sat at the benches inside the shops nearly till midnight binging on Gaytime ice cream, V, that sour gooey stuff & a whole other load of crap. Hahh. Good times. :)
Thursday21st: Was pretty alright i guess. Was supposed to go out but the weather just really didn't put me in the right mood, so postponed it. ><" But then the father wakes me up & says he wants to go to Dick Smith, with me having the discount & all AND being such a good daughter (BLAH!), i get up an hour later.. LOL. Along with another hour of getting ready. :) Anyways got there, ended up buying a webcam (Y) & a digital recorder, for some strange reason?! Had lunch with dad. That was nice. Hehe. The off back home.. Hours later, mom comes home from work, we go grocery shopping @ Woolies & yeah.. Not much else to say about that day. Moving on..
Friday22nd: Probaby the peak of my week! Hehe. That rhymed. :) Nah really it was an awesome night. Like most of us (school mates) hardly see each other nowadays 'cause we either have school or work or some other scheduled engagement & it just sucks how little we see each other. Yes i know i've blogged about this afew times but really this time it was different.. 'cause most of us made an effort! LOL. Yay! Anyways night started off with dinner @ Hog's Breath Cafe in Blacktown. Ohmygoodness, best steak & mash! *Drool* That was pretty cute 'cause we were all like feeding each other food & it was just awww.. Hehe. After that we were SUPPOSED to go bowling but when we got there all the lanes were booked so we were like 'stuff this!' & so after much deliberation on what to do next, i offer my crib to hang out. Go me! *Cough* Yerr.. Night consisted of us watching Hot Rod (Andy marry me!), eating all the junk food i could find in my house, drinking coffee (Oh yes! Very grown up of us. LOL) &.. taking webcam pics! Haha! Well the girls did, while the guys watched Scarface but we convinced them to join in towards the end before they had to leave. :) Was a bloody awesome night i say! Here's some pics. (Y) WARNING: Some images may be R-rated. LOL. Enjoy. :)
Yeah totally spammed you guys with pics. Hahh. But yeah that night made me happier than i have been in ages. Alright, enough of that day aye! :P
Saturday23rd: Alright.. Last off of the week.. Nothing major that day. Pretty relaxed. Worked on my portfolio a little. People came over at night though. That was alright. Burnt my hand while baking. :( BUT.. Nice end to a good week. :)
& There you go guys! The week that has been! Not such a quick summary aye. Hahh. (Sorry) Hopefully yeah it stays this way.. For a while at least. :)
Thanks for listening kids.
- Jess. x
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Oh yeah forgot to mention, if you haven't already noticed, I have a new banner! Yay! It's actually a picture i took of one of the pieces of my HSC body of work for Visual Arts. A lil preview of my notorious portfolio i have been working on for the past months aye. Hahh. You like? Ehh..
- Jess. x
Oh it's a'happening! :)
Well the past 2 weeks or so a couple of things have changed & certain situations have rose to become catalysts of change & it's pretty awesome i say. Last week was pretty alright.. I actually have a decent amount of shifts after a long period of having one shift or no shifts at all per week, so i was pretty happy. I have learned to rather appreciate work but still.. Gah! Those effing supervisors / manager still give me the shits sometimes but yeah i've also come to appreciate my friendships with my work mates & the awesome supervisors that actually like me. Lol. But yeah along with that week came my awesome hang out with Lia.
This happened Thursday, nothing major but it was the best! :) Met up with her at Penrith, walked around abit then went back to tafe with her to work on her assignment. Yes.. My furture school. Lol. I dno, when i saw it, i got a little excited. Haha. No, not that way. (Yuck) I'm just full pumped to be starting school again. :) Anyways.. Found out we couldn't use the Mac room 'cause classes were still happening so we (Lia, Levi & I) went back to her place to work on it there instead, with a quick stop off at Plumpton to get a mic & check my roster. So yeah just went back to her place & bumbed. Loled @ Levi while he was doing his Mexican & Italian voices for Lia's assignment. Hilarious man! & Had my own go at being the chick. Epic fail. :S Taking luvo photos every once in a while & pretty much acting like idiots.. It was a good day. :) Made us realise how little time we spend with each other now & how we should all, somehow make time for each other at least once a week & yeah.. Aww.. I love Lia. Lol. Okay here's some photos. :)
1. Lia.. driving?! Yay! :)
3. Levi on his super cool motorbike. (Y)
4. Red lights = luvo time. Lol.
5. Lia 'working hard'. :P
6. I looked stoned in most pics. :S
7. Levi whilst recording his voices.
8. She so wants me. ;)
9. Going back to the emo days? Hahh!
10. Yeah she totally wants me. :P
But yeah that was pretty much my week last week with the usual Youth on Wednesday & church on Sunday. Hahh. Getting late & cant be bothered finishing this blog 'cause it's long enough so aye i'll tell you about this week in my next blog.. Which is, soon? Lol. Just stay tuned yeah. I assure you it'll be an alright read & my week's not even finished anyways. Hahh.
Thanks for listening kids.
- Jess. x
Friday, May 15, 2009
I really need to update this thing more often.. Quick notes!
- I'm happy again. :) Well, more that i've been in a long while.
- Alot of positive things have been happening. YAY!
- I've been reconnecting again with my besties which = me, not being such a lonely sad buggah. Hahh.
- I may just have found my passion for singing again but my goodness, no Australian Idol for me just yet. :P
- I'm nearing the completion of my portfolio pieces with say two or so weeks to go. Trying to rid myself of the bad habit of procrastination before i actually start school.
- Starting my change! NOW! :D
- I actually got shifts at work this week.. 4 to be exact. Lol.
- Really really hyped to be going to school again & am actually starting the self belief again. Hahh. Hoping for no sudden panic attacks. ><"
- I'm getting my military trench coat soon! :D
- I'm seeing the career's crew on Friday! Ohmygoodness! So excited! Missed them so effing much. :(
- Am realising the single life IS the good life.. (right now) Lol.
- I'm liking what's happening..
BUT! It is 1.50am & as part of my change, I have opted to try & fix my sleeping pattern before school starts so off i go! Wooooossssshhhhh!
Thanks for listening kids,
- Jess. x
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Friday, May 1, 2009
Eh.. Twitter, not so for me. I dno.. I just haven't taken a fancy like most. Not my cuppa joe. Each to their own aye.
Anyways quick update since i hardly blog.. (It's not like anyone reads this anyways. HAHH!)
- Alot of SHIT has happened. Oh yes, i swore! Not to be cool or anything.. Just saying what it is. A big hunk'a'load of SHIZET! (Lame)
- I have still yet to book a driving lesson. Excuses = It's raining.. i'm sick.. i'm poor.. Maybe i just don't want to right now OR maybe i'm just a lazy ass. MAYBE.. ><"
- Good news! YAY! Enquired for the foundations graphic design course & yes! They ARE indeed doing a mid-year intake! Hoorah! No more doing-absolutely-nothing-wasting-my-precious-time-at-home kind of stuff! Oh the joy! (LULZ)
- Sorry to kill the joy but sadly.. I have been at home the past week or so with the flu.. Yes, the swine flu! DUNDUNNNDUNNNNN! Haha. Only joking.. Okay sorry, yes i know it's not something to joke about. *Sigh. But yeah, i've been home with all the coughing & the sneezing & the flemmy stuff. Gross.
- Bloody manager + mean supervisors are STILL driving me crazy! C'mon! 2 shifts in 2 effing weeks! GAH!
- I'm on to my 3rd finalised piece for my portfolio. Have faith in me guys! I got 3 weeks to have 10 pieces perfects. T_T"
- There is a 'potential'.. Hehehe.
- I want to change things! From my hair to my attitude. Where to start aye? Hmm.. Maybe the hair. :)
- Ooh ooh. I watched FU! (Lulz. Fired Up!) for the second time last night. First was with some mates. THAT was a pretty awesome day & last night was with the sisters + some of their mates. They invited me & thought hey i haven't hung out with them in a while so i might as well.. It was nice.. I feel like i hardly see them nowadays. I really do miss them sometimes. :(
- Okay okay to end on a lighter note.. I'm doing alright. No major mishaps for me specifically, just doing my best staying strong for others & making sure i'm doing an, at least mediocre job myself. It's going pretty well.. :)
Thanks for listening kids.
- Jess. x
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Indeed I am! There has been so many things I've been meaning to do the past couple of weeks that I still have not & honestly I don't have a valid excuse for any of it. I seriously think I have a problem. :S
Well the past couple of weeks I have had next to nothing shift-wise so pretty much most of my time has been free & what did I do?! Spend hours sleeping, watching tv or on the computer which included minimum productivity. Gah! I continuously get angry with myself but still do little about it. Is it 'cause deep down inside I really DON'T want to do these things? Possibly.. Maybe.. Probably.. Grr..
Well don't want to go into any more detail 'cause yeah, i'm a lazy ass but here's a list of the more 'important' stuff I should be doing.
- FINALLY calling the driving instructor & setting up some lessons. Man i've put this off for waaayyy too long. ><"
- Picking up some of my past artworks from school. Need some of them for my portfolio, which brings me to my next point..
- Working more on my portfolio! Probably the most important thing on my list. Mid-year apps open on the 27th April. C'mon that's like pretty much a month away?! & I've only got one official piece to put in my portfolio so far. Ahh!
- Working on my commissioned artwork. Lol. Yeah a friend of mine actually thought I was worthy of creating an artwork for her. She full bought me canvases & paint to create her a masterpiece. Flattered I am indeed but yeah I told her it'll be a while.. Which was the truth. Hahh.
- Cleaning up more around the house! I'm THAT lazy. :S
- Accepting more shifts. Seriously i've been called in quite an amount of times to fill in but i've declined most. Usually I am actually out & cant come in but there have been times where I really just didn't feel like working & said I had something on that night, when I didn't. Eg: Today. HAHH!
- In reference to the above point, saving up! After my epic saving era before my holiday, I got lazy to save. Lol. Well actaully after spending all that money on my holiday, I realised the true joy of spending. I'm so lame. Well i'm starting again now & with the minimum shifts i'm getting, it's kind of hard to with all the weekly expenses to go with.
Uhh.. I think that's all for now. Wow. So bad.. Well if I don't do any of this soon, I'll probably blog about it if I did, someone please! Give me another wake up call & slap me in the face or something?! Haha. No, seriously. I really need to change. LOL @ change. Whatever.
- Jess. x
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
How I get the urge to write some super awesome blog about my thoughts about my experiences the past couple of days & amaze you with my literary glory (SIF!) then go get something from my room or get sidetracked for just one tiny tad of a second & poof! The inspiration is gone! *Sigh. Ooh phone call. Brb. :)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Yes, token graduation-we'll-be-friends-forever song. C'mon, this song has possibly been played at every graduation, farewell dinner or whatever since it came out. It was played at my Year 6 Farewell for goodness sake, along with my Year 10 formal, my Year 12 graduation AND formal. Haha. Ok to my point.. I know it's a real 'emotional' song & usually ends up with a couple of people in tears or people laughing at how lame it is, me being one of them. Lol. But thinking back this song really does have some kind of significance..
After graduation, of course you expect the changing of paths. You see people moving away, getting new jobs, new friends, new relationship & new lives. Me being a half-empty type at times i readied myself for these changes to avoid disappointment but i also felt like such a bad person for expecting the worse.
Now that most of my friends have started uni / tafe it has been extra hard to keep in contact with. It's either they have school this day & are free the next but then i have work or whatever that day.. or something like money shortage gets in the way. I see them every few weeks or so, even my best of friends & when we talk on the phone / msn / other social network, we're always like 'I miss you' & 'We have to hang soon'.. It saddens me. I sometimes have these short anger spurts at them or myself for having these schedules that also makes me feel so selfish after. I need to change!
I know that in some of these cases it has been my fault since school is school & cant be changed where i can take certain days of work since i'm only part time. I hate saying no to friends to go out just 'cause i have a shift i just accepted or i'm low on cash. I am now going to make more of an effort to see my mates to stop my anti-social insanity. Haha. Because honestly, I sincerely do miss all those times we've spent together.. I think about it alot.
I miss being able to tell absolutely everything to certain people.
I miss being absolutely loved. :)
I miss those crazy days.
I miss people being themselves. :P
I miss always having someone to lean on, in this case literally on Leesh. :P
I miss those kids i visited just 'cause i really liked hanging out with them. :)
I miss how we all came back together in the end & hung out just like the old days.. even with all the crap that happened before. :)
Saturday, March 7, 2009
There was sooooo much i wanted to write about in this blog but kept putting it off & now i've lost track of most of those things. Hahh. I wont say i'm gonna 'try' & write regularly anymore 'cause i'll just disappoint some, including myself.. ><" So i'll just say, please, follow & check every once in a while 'cause you'll never know when i'll have some sponatenous urge to write of the tales of my life.. or just rant for the sake of it.. Like now. I'm actually (semi) ranting about my lack of commitment to my blog. Haha. Sounds serious. Not really but hey. I suck at keeping to things so just take whatever's given because it indeed will be given rare.